[libvirt-users] [libvirt] a question about sanlock

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 07:04:09 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,
I got a question about lock manager, if I enable 'sanlock' in qemu.conf and
uncomment 'auto_disk_leases = 1' in qemu-sanlock.conf then restart libvirtd
service, libvirtd will be dead, I know I should also uncomment 'host_id = 1'
in qemu-sanlock.conf, because I enable 'auto_disk_leases'. The question is
the libvirtd must die due to a error users configuration? or could we give
some warning information instead of libvirtd die?

Thanks & Regards,
Alex