[libvirt-users] Issue with event registration

Tyrion Lannister tlannister12 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:02:34 UTC 2012

An update. I compiled and ran the example provided with the src code
event-test.c and this gave the same error. Interestingly, if I run the
event-test.py script (i ran once with use_pure_python_event_loop set to
true and once with false), it runs fine, both with pure and native event
loop implementations. What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Tyrion