[libvirt-users] (no subject)

Marko Weber weber at zackbummfertig.de
Tue Jan 17 13:34:23 UTC 2012

Hallo Christian,

have look on ovirt (redhat).

ovirt-node.x86_64 : The RHEV Hypervisor daemons/scripts
ovirt-node-tools.noarch : RHEV Hypervisor tools for building and
running an RHEV Hypervisor image

Dunno if you can compare it too vmware vcenter, but ovirt is what i
think you need to manage vm's and hosts.
clustering motion etc

Its in the Repos for Centos.

Marko