[libvirt-users] (no subject)

Whit Blauvelt whit.virt at transpect.com
Tue Jan 17 13:49:23 UTC 2012

Also take a look at Linux Cluster Management Console:

  http://lcmc.sourceforge.net/

It's Java rather than web-based, and is particularly useful if you're using
DRBD for storage (the environment it was initially designed for), but it's
handy for VMs and various failover schemes, and more. It does provide VNC
access too.

Whit