[libvirt-users] idle connections (?)

Hello,

i have noticed that for some reason my windows 2003 & windows 2008 VMs
drops map drives caused by idle connections.
I am not a windows admin and i have no knowledge of troubleshooting
this, except reading support.microsoft.com

The win admin is yelling that this is a fedora17 libvirt problem and
that i need to fix this.
I have two different net cards and i am using macvtap with vepa model
for the VMs

Is there any possibility that could be true ?
Can i test somehow or prove that this is not related with libvirt ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Evaggelos Balaskas - Unix System Engineer
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/evaggelosbalaskas