[libvirt-users] virsh iface-list () - function is not supported

Ananth cbananth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:40:23 UTC 2012

After compiling libvirt, my existing VMs are not getting listed when i
execute virsh list --all. Once I go back to the older version i can see
those VMs.
These are VMs provisioned using openstack. So they are in the location
/var/lib/nova/instances. Is it that only newly created VMs will be
recognized by libvirt?
Is it possible to view already created Vms?

Regards
Ananth

--
Regards