[libvirt-users] Issue with getCPUStats and getMemoryStats

Ananth cbananth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:07:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am facing issue with the calls getCPUStats and getMemoryStats. Please
find the error below.

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'VIR_NODE_CPU_STATS_ALL_CPUS'
>>> print con.getCPUStats(2, None, 0, 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 2173, in
getCPUStats
    ret = libvirtmod.virNodeGetCPUStats(self._o, cpuNum, params, nparams,
flags)
*AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'virNodeGetCPUStats'*

>>> print con.getMemoryStats(2, None, 0, 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 2245, in
getMemoryStats
    ret = libvirtmod.virNodeGetMemoryStats(self._o, cellNum, params,
nparams, flags)
*AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'virNodeGetMemoryStats'*

Kind let me know if this is a known issue. I came to know that this issue
was fixed in 0.9.8 version of libvirt. I am executing these calls on
libvirt-0.9.8 compiled (--with-netcf) on centos 6.2.
Please let me know if any other option needs to be specified while
compiling libvirt in order to get this working.

--
Regards
Ananth