[libvirt-users] Starting a program inside VM through libvirt

Hi again.

I was just wondering if there are any support for running programs inside a VM through libvirt. From what I can see in the API the only solution I found was connecting to the VM with openConsole and running the program I want. This however seems a bit tricky through Python and I was just wondering if there are any simpler solutions.

Best regards.
Jørgen