Re: [libvirt-users] Can't NAT in KVM

On 28 July 2012 01:23, vipul borikar <vipulcell gmail com> wrote:
> Can you just disable the firewall and see whether it works or not .

I did that. The virtual machine can get an IP address now but can't
connect to the Internet. The VMs can, however, connect to the Apache
server I run on my laptop (the host) if I direct a browser to the VM's
gateway (192.168.122.1). However, it's not a DNS issue because I also
cannot connect to, say, Google using its IP address.