[libvirt-users] A RFE for libvirt

whuang whuang at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 06:23:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am a libvirt user , there is a requirement about libvirt :
I need a virsh cmd like "#virsh *create-as* --disk --net " to create a
very sample guest
I have not xml file and I think it's a little hard for me to create a
NEW xml for libvirt , so I need a virsh cmd like "vol-create-as " help
me do that.
I know there are a lot of options for creating a guest , I just need
--disk and --net options , others libvirt can set a defaut value .
I just want an easy way to create a guest :>

Wenlong

--
Best Regards!
Wenlong Huang