[libvirt-users] question regarding CMPIObjectPath

Ashish Dalela ashish.dalela at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:22:48 UTC 2012

Folks,

I'm a new user and I'm trying to build a standalone application using
libvirt-cim (rather than use a full-fledged CIMOM). I need some help.

While calling the CMPIInstanceMI->ft->enumerateInstances, I need to pass a
reference to CMPIObjectPath. My application is crashing because I don't
know what is the correct constructor for this. If I do ref = CMPIObjectPath
() then all the FT pointers are null.

Can someone please guide me on how to construct CMPIObjectPath instance
before passing to enumerateInstances?

Thanks much
Ashish