[libvirt-users] Libvert live migration problem!

GaoYi gaoyi709 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:59:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

  I've succeed to do live migration between two PCs.  However, I found I
could not connect the VM by host IP from a remote PC before migration and
can only connect it from host PC. If I appended the VM with the following
line at the end of the xml file:
   <listen type='address' address=host_IP port='PORT'>
I can connect the VM via VNCVIEWER with host_IP:PORT. However, the libvirt
reported: error:  failed to bind the <host_IP, PORT>...It seems that the
IP:port is already bound. Can someone show how to do live migration using
NFS?
   Thanks,
Yi