[libvirt-users] 回复: 回复: virsh create error : monitor socket did not

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 10:07:07 UTC 2012

On 03/15/2012 05:39 PM, 张光鹏 wrote:
> sorry , i send an error template , our template like this:
It probably is a bug on libvirt 0.8.7, and I haven't met this issue
using your XML template on
rhel6.2 with libvirt-0.9.10-5.el6.x86_64, I'm not sure whether this
issue is fixed on 0.8.7-18.el6_1.4,
maybe, you may upgrade your libvirt and then try it again.

For libvirtd log, yeah, it will be very big if you set a low debugger
level such as level 1, but
as usual, we need also some debugger information except for error,
maybe, you can filter
some important information or set debugger level to higher level to
avoid a big size log file.
in addition, if you're run virt-manager please close it, otherwise,
libvirt will record many
debugger information into libvirtd.log.

BTW, if you don't want log file eat your the whole disk space, please
remember to change
libvirtd.conf debugger level then remove libvirtd.log and restart
libvirtd service.

Regards,
Alex