[libvirt-users] Can libvirt set or change the IP address of guest machine

Harold Fei feihaiqiang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 02:24:09 UTC 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

I use libvirt over one month, I need a function to set the ip address of the
 guest machine. One can change the guest ip address will be a great
appreciation. However, I did not find such a feature in the process of
learning libvirt. The purpose of this mail is to ask the experts whether
libvirt provide such a feature. If there is no, how can I implement such
functionality.

Additionally, I already know NAT based network and Routed network can use
DHCP, but I want to use an existing host bridge.

Best Wishes
Harold