[libvirt-users] 转发: Error when executing virsh command to ESX

li_fuqiong li_fuqiong at venustech.com.cn
Wed Mar 21 07:49:23 UTC 2012

To Whom It May concern:
I found that the following error is caused by adding a scsi disk to install the os, I remove the scsi disk and the error remove but still report 'out of memory':
virsh # dumpxml win2003_122
internal error Invalid or not yet handled value '/vmfs/devices/genscsi/mp
x.vmhba0:C0:T1:L0' for VMX entry 'scsi0:1.fileName'

virsh # list --all
 Id Name                 State
 80 win2003_122          running
  - winxp121             shut off