[libvirt-users] virsh - specifying openvz vm sample in domain creation xml

Jamshaid Jamshaid at serverpoint.com
Sat Mar 31 23:10:37 UTC 2012

Hello

I need to specify the "vm sample name" in domain creation xml. This is
the option which is provided to vzctl wtih  --config parameter,  I can
see that in openvz_driver.c there is below code .....

if ((vmdef->profile && *(vmdef->profile))) {
         ADD_ARG_LIT("--config");
         ADD_ARG_LIT(vmdef->profile);
}

But i am not sure what to put in "domain creation xml" to avail that
option ? I cant find anything about it in documentation or around google.

Regards

James