[libvirt-users] Forward port 4444 to a static-IP VM

Sean Abbott seabbott at akamai.com
Thu May 10 22:08:00 UTC 2012

I'm attempting to set up a selenium grid on virtual machines.  The
default NAT is good enough for almost everything, but I need to be able
to send my hub VM requests on port 4444.

I've attempted to get this going by adding the following to my iptables
firewall:

-t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 4444 -j DNAT --to-destination
192.168.122.107:4444
-t filter -A FORWARD -m state -d 192.168.122.107 --state
NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

And...it's not working.

I can hit the port and make requests from the host.

Help, please?

Thanks!

sean