[libvirt-users] Python 3.2 support for libvirt API?

Patrick Wilbur patrick.wilbur at gmail.com
Sun May 13 01:30:11 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I apologize if this has been asked many times already (new to the list).

I'm trying to write a Python script that makes use of the libvirt API, and
I'm trying my best to make the script both Python 2.x and 3.x compatible.
 Is the libvirt module available for Python 3.x yet, and, if so, what is
the module name that I need to import?  What is the package name to install
on my OS (Ubuntu 11.10)?

Thanks in advance,
Pat Wilbur

--