[libvirt-users] add disk problems for domain

zhijun liu lzjun567 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:09:57 UTC 2012

hi,all

I use Java api `domain.attachDeviceFlags(xml, 0);` to add a disk for
domain. the xml file like this:

 <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
      <source file='/dev/sp1353486595267/v1353488096262'/>
      <target dev='vdb' bus='virtio'/>
    </disk>

then I use  command `virsh detach-disk $domain vdb` to remove the disk.

what  I said above have no any errors.but the problem is when I restart
this vm ,the  disk still exist,because I see it from the command `virsh
dumpxml $domain` ,how to remove the disk from this domain persistently.

thanks in advance.