[libvirt-users] error : virPidFileAcquirePath:345 : Failed to acquire pid file '/home/corey/.libvirt/libvirtd.pid': Resource temporarily unavailable

何鑫 wherethriving at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 00:56:35 UTC 2012

I have checked that I removed all distro things, ran self-built virsh, libvirtd. To make sure, I use absolute paths for running. Also I will check process status in time. This is "ps" shown: 2996     1  3 08:48 ?        00:00:00 /usr/local/libvirt/sbin/libvirtd -d
Is there some thing wrong? I can't search "libvirt-sock" after runing it.
Sorry for top-posting.
Thanks a lot!