[libvirt-users] Virt-io Kernels for older RHEL/CentOS versions

All,

I need to run a number of guests which user older distributions of RHEL and CentOS on an RHEL 6.3 host. The versions are;

4.8 - i386
5.1 - i386
5.2 - x86_64
5.3 - i386

Currently I am running these with the E1000 network driver and the IDE driver. Where can I find kernels (or modules) for virtio for these OS's ?

Thanks in advance
Chandana