[libvirt-users] libvirt Java to connect at the XEN

Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez lipe.82 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:12:04 UTC 2012

Hi people, I am new using libvirt for Java

I created a class to test my conecction with XEN, but it is throwing a
exception that I can't figure out how I solve this.
Does anyone knoe how to configure it correctly?
I cat use this class from the command line:
$ javac -classpath /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/bin/libvirt-0.4.9.jar test.java
$ java -classpath
.:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/bin/jna.jar:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_34/bin/libvirt-0.4.9.jar
test
and it connect to the XEN.

But when I put the code on my eclipse it doesn't work any more.

conn = new Connect("xen:///", true);

libvir: XML-RPC error : authentication failed: Error checking for
authorization org.libvirt.unix.manage: Remote Exception invoking
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Authority.CheckAuthorization() on
/org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/Authority at name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action org.libvirt.unix.manage is
not registered
exception caught:org.libvirt.LibvirtException: authentication failed: Error
checking for authorization org.libvirt.unix.manage: Remote Exception
invoking org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Authority.CheckAuthorization() on
/org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/Authority at name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action org.libvirt.unix.manage is
not registered

level:VIR_ERR_ERROR
code:VIR_ERR_AUTH_FAILED
domain:VIR_FROM_RPC
hasConn:false
hasDom:false
hasNet:false
message:authentication failed: Error checking for authorization
org.libvirt.unix.manage: Remote Exception invoking
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Authority.CheckAuthorization() on
/org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/Authority at name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action org.libvirt.unix.manage is
not registered

str1:authentication failed: %s
str2:Error checking for authorization org.libvirt.unix.manage: Remote
Exception invoking
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Authority.CheckAuthorization() on
/org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/Authority at name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action org.libvirt.unix.manage is
not registered

str3:null
int1:-1
int2:-1

    at TestLibVirt.main(TestLibVirt.java:88)

--
*-- Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez*
*-- **lipe.82 at gmail.com* <lipe.82 at gmail.com>