[libvirt-users] can not connect hypervisor using libvirt-0.9.8 on windows

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:00:24 UTC 2012

Okay, I can reproduce the problem even with the latest libvirt release
0.10.2. I just added a workaround the msys_setup repo on github. So
you should retry and build the patched version of libvirt 0.10.2. I
also proposed the patch here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-October/msg00378.html

--
Matthias Bolte