[libvirt-users] 回复: error: internal error lxc state driver is notactive

#█er williamkyle at vip.qq.com
Tue Oct 23 12:34:11 UTC 2012

Thanks for your response, I found that the server's kernel has been changed so I installed the official kernel by yum.
but there still question:
/usr/bin/virsh -c lxc:/// start instance-00000011
error: Failed to start domain instance-00000011
error: internal error Child process (PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin LIBVIRT_DEBUG=3 LIBVIRT_LOG_OUTPUTS=3:stderr /usr/libexec/libvirt_lxc --name instance-00000011 --console 27 --handshake 30 --background --veth veth1) status unexpected: fatal signal 11