[libvirt-users] Disk-only internal snapshot

Davide Guerri davide.guerri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:01:10 UTC 2012

Thank you Eric for the quick reply!
Do you know if there's a way to remove (not revert) an external snapshot on
a live domain?

I'm trying to backup (live) machines with the shortest downtime possible.

The script I'm using makes a (full) snapshot of a VM, restore its state,
copies (with qemu-img convert) the snapshot out of the qcow file and
removes the snapshot.

Thanks again,
 Davide.