[libvirt-users] Disk-only internal snapshot

Davide Guerri davide.guerri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:40:35 UTC 2012

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the very detailed replies.

Even if I've learnt a lot today about libvirt snapshot features, I'm stuck because I'm currently using Ubuntu Precise which is very "conservative" about libvirt/qemu/kvm versions. :)

I'll soon create a new hypervisor for testing purpose and I'll experiment the features/patches you've pointed out.

Cheers,
 Davide.