[libvirt-users] error : virPidFileAcquirePath:345 : Failed to acquire pid file '/home/corey/.libvirt/libvirtd.pid': Resource temporarily unavailable

何鑫 wherethriving at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:06:58 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply! I have solved the problem.
Could you please give me some tips for another question?
When I start libvirtd using "libvirtd -d", the process could be found by "ps". But I also can't search "libvirt-sock", because it fails to create after libvirtd starting. The configuration file isn't existed in default paths, as well as Sockets. When and how could both files create?
 Configuration file (unless overridden by -f):      $HOME/.libvirt/libvirtd.conf
    Sockets:      $HOME/.libvirt/libvirt-sock (in UNIX abstract namespace)

Thanks a lot!