Re: [libvirt-users] Request to participate to the list

On 10/01/2012 09:44 AM, Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez wrote:
> Hi, I need to use libvirt on my eucalyptus server.
>
> Can I go into to the list?

Anyone can subscribe, and anyone can post (even non-subscribers),
although first-time posting is delayed by a human moderation queue to
cut down on spam.  You appear to already be subscribed at this point.

> Do I have to install libvirt-0.10.2.tar.gz alone, or I need to install
> libvirt-java-0.4.9.tar.gz after to developing codes using java?

If you want to use the java bindings, then you need to install libvirt-java.