[libvirt-users] Problems connecting with a remote VirtualBox server

Hi,

I want to connect to my VirtualBox hypervisor using a string connection similar to this virsh -c vbox+ssh://localhost/session but it does not work however I can run virsh -c vbox:///session successfully.

josanabr leader:~$ virsh -c vbox+ssh://localhost/session
error: End of file while reading data: : Input/output error
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
josanabr leader:~$ virsh -c vbox:///session
Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

Type:  'help' for help with commands
       'quit' to quit

virsh #

I have not modified any libvirt configuration file. I appreciate your feedback.

--
John Sanabria - Profesor de la EISC
Universidad del Valle