Re: [libvirt-users] can not connect hypervisor using libvirt-0.9.8 on windows

On 09/29/2012 01:29 AM, xuanmao_001 wrote:
> Hi, Eric:

[no need to single me out; I read the list]

> I compiled libvirt-0.9.8 source code with the msys environment on windows xp.
> the compiltion was successed.
> but when I connect the remote host using virsh.exe, it occured error like:
> error: Failed to connect to the hypervisor
> error: Unable to set close-on-exec flag: No such file or directory

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I've never tried to compile libvirt on msys,
so you'll probably have to roll up your sleeves and step through this in
gdb to see where things appear to be going wrong.