Re: [libvirt-users] can not connect hypervisor using libvirt-0.9.8 on windows

2012/9/29 xuanmao_001 <xuanmao_001 163 com>:
> Hi, Eric:
> I compiled libvirt-0.9.8 source code with the msys environment on windows
> xp.
> the compiltion was successed.
> but when I connect the remote host using virsh.exe, it occured error like:
> error: Failed to connect to the hypervisor
> error: Unable to set close-on-exec flag: No such file or directory
>
> Is there something wrong?  give me some help, thanks!

Can you be more specific here?

To what hypervisor did you try to connect?

What URI did you use?

Why didn't you use the latest libvirt version supported by msys_setup
(assuming that you used msys_setup), which is 0.9.11?

--
Matthias Bolte
http://photron.blogspot.com