[libvirt-users] Libvirt Error guest wont start

Shawn Furrow sfurrow at vt.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:47:47 UTC 2012

I am using QEMU 1.1.0, the latest libvirt (from the git repo, but I've also
tried release 0.10.0). Host os is Ubuntu 10.04 and the VM os is also 10.04.

I am getting the qemu version from qemu-system-x86_64 --version so I know
its the one that is recognized from path.

As far as I know, no other versions have been installed on the host machine.

Shawn