[libvirt-users] Using libvirt to monitor virtual environment.

Hey,

I am new with libvirt. I am working to create a program to monitor a virtual environment. I have seen some solutions that use libvirt. Is this API good to make monitoring operations? I didn't see operations that show the CPU or memory usage, at least in Java binding. Are there operations like these, or we have to calculate based on lower level informations?