Re: [libvirt-users] Re-sizing qcow2 images

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for the the suggestions.

On 28/10/12 17:43, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
If you have a spare guest you may consider temporarily attaching the said
cow2  image to that guest
Do you mean detach from guest A and attach to guest B ?
and use the partition tools (like parted , fdisk,cfdisk etc)
and filesystem tools (like xfs_grow , resize2fs etc) to grow the filesystem.
Assuming it will be possible to detach and attach, I still have the problem of parted giving the incompatible feature error. These disk have GPT partitions so I can use fdisk