[libvirt-users] Re-sizing qcow2 images

Hello Hristo,

Thanks for your comments. I was really looking for an on-line resizing tool. Eric Blake's later response seem to cover this.

Regards
Chandana
On 30/10/12 03:00,

Hristo Deshev<hristo deshev com>

For my resizes I use libguestfs's virt-resize [1] tool. It's been
working flawlessly so far -- it resizes both the image file/device and
partitions inside that image. I can't recommend it enough.

Best,
Hristo