[libvirt-users] libvirt-users Digest, Vol 34, Issue 35

Chandana De Silva chandana at desilva.id.au
Tue Oct 30 18:42:45 UTC 2012

You _can_ do NAT.

Set up a  different libvirt network on each machine, like this;
10.128.80.65 will have a libvirt network 192.168.65.0/24
10.128.80.66 will have a libvirt network 192.168.66.0/24

Set up each of these networks as routed networks.

Now set up routing/iptables rules on each host to send traffic to each
other, and NAT into the internal routed network