[libvirt-users] error : virPidFileAcquirePath:345 : Failed to acquire pid file '/home/corey/.libvirt/libvirtd.pid': Resource temporarily unavailable

何鑫 wherethriving at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:41:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,     When I try to start libvirtd, using "libvirtd -d", error notification shown below:error : virPidFileAcquirePath:345 : Failed to acquire pid file '/$HOME/.libvirt/libvirtd.pid': Resource temporarily unavailable     Using "libvirtd -v", show:     "libvirtd: error: Unable to obtain pidfile. Check /var/log/messages or run without --daemon for more info."     The file "libvirtd.pid" only contains "2010" without any other infomation.     I have checked that libvirtd has been installed in "/libvirt/sbin" with binary format by self-compiled.     So how can I solve the problem? Or how to start libvirtd?
     Meanwhile, virsh can't search "libvirt-sock", because the libvirtd is not started successfully.
Thanks a lot!
Corey