[libvirt-users] boot device

vivek hari jsblack21 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:22:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just remove the <source> element from cdrom device and it should work even
for
xen.

This will work, but is this the correct way? I din't remove soure attribute
from config file for esx and kvm after installation, but there i had no
issues.

Can we control citrix xen server with libvirt ?  If so, can you provide me
the links for documents.

Thanks,
Vivek