[libvirt-users] Addition of Eucalyptus to IaaS section

Eric Choi eric.choi at eucalyptus.com
Tue Sep 11 13:36:04 UTC 2012

Thanks Osier, so do I need to supply anything to you in order to get us
added to the IaaS section or will you just add us?  If you need a
description, how about:

Eucalyptus[http://www.eucalyptus.com]
Eucalyptus is an on-premise Infrastructure as a Service cloud software
platform that is open source and AWS-compatible. Eucalyptus uses libivrt
virtualization API to directly interact with Xen and KVM hypervisors.

Thanks very much,

Eric Choi - Product Marketing
Eucalyptus Systems
www.eucalyptus.com