[libvirt-users] virt-manager slow to connect, hangs on new host dialog

Javi Legido javi at legido.com
Wed Apr 3 15:22:10 UTC 2013

Hi Martin.

I assume that you:

1. Arranged netcatsocket on the KVM hypervisor

2. Tried virt-manager -c qemu+ssh://user@charade/system?netcat=netcatsocket,
adjusting "user" and "charade" (your KVM hypervisor I assume)

3. You got the same behaviour

In this case I'm sorry but I will not be useful, I would say something
obvious: some kind of network problem.

Regards.

Javier