[libvirt-users] /dev/tty only on a new container

Javi Legido javi at legido.com
Thu Apr 4 13:33:41 UTC 2013

Hi Sebastien.

Which SSH connectivity did you lose? From the hypervisor to the VM's? Did
you started the VM's? Can you telnet TCP 22 port on the VM from the
hypervisor? Are you able to use livbirt-manager to connect first to the
hypervisor then (in case it's configured) to the VNC service running on the
VM in order to access to it through a GUI?

Regards.

Javier