[libvirt-users] URL to install Ubuntu Server guest

Javi Legido javi at legido.com
Fri Apr 5 08:44:44 UTC 2013

Ok, now it prompts it, so yes, it was the right url.

  │ Choose software to install:
│
  │
│
  │                 [ ] Basic Ubuntu server
│
  │                 [ ] OpenSSH server
│
  │                 [ ] DNS server                          ▒
│
  │                 [ ] LAMP server                         ▒
│
  │                 [ ] Mail server                         ▒
│
  │                 [ ] PostgreSQL database                 ▒
│
  │                 [ ] Print server                        ▒
│
  │                 [ ] Samba file server                   ▒
│
  │                 [ ] Tomcat Java server