[libvirt-users] when save the domain, the following errors occured

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 13:09:39 UTC 2013

On 04/09/2013 02:19 AM, Wangkai (Kevin,C) wrote:
> I have solved this problem after do like this:
>
> 1.       change the qemu version to 0.15.1

What qemu version were you using before you solved the problem?
Although older qemu is rare these days, it would be nice to know if
upstream libvirt has introduced a regression in managing older qemu.

Meanwhile, why not go all the way to qemu 1.4, for even more
improvements in qemu?

> 2.       configure libvirt with yajl

Yes, this part is necessary when targetting qemu 0.15 or newer.