[libvirt-users] Oracle RAC in libvirt+KVM environment

Timon Wang timonwst at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 03:14:39 UTC 2013

I have tryied change the disk bus to SCSI, add a SCSI controller whose
model is virtio-scsi, still can't setup the RAC instance.

I tried to use windows 2008 Failover Cluster feature to setup a a
Failover Cluster instead, and I can't find any cluster disk to share
between two nodes. So when Failover Cluster is setup, I can't add any
Cluster disk to the Failover Cluster.

Have I missed some thing?