[libvirt-users] Oracle RAC in libvirt+KVM environment

Timon Wang timonwst at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:01:40 UTC 2013

Thanks.

I have read the link you provide, there is another link which tells me
to pass a NPIV discovery lun as a disk, this is seen as a local direct
access disk in windows. RAC and Failure Cluster both consider this
pass through disk as local disk, not a share disk, and the setup
process failed.

Hyper-v provides a virtual Fiber Channel implementation, so I
wondering if kvm has the same solution like it.

--
Focus on: Server Vitualization, Network security,Scanner,NodeJS,JAVA,WWW
Blog: http://www.nohouse.net