[libvirt-users] Oracle RAC in libvirt+KVM environment

Timon Wang timonwst at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:44:50 UTC 2013

I don't know if lsisas1078 controller in qemu is not work property or
I did not configure it correct.
Sometimes I can see the lun which passed to the vm, sometimes not.

I have tried that controller before, and sometimes the vm will crash
because qemu process quit, but I did not get the detail logs about the
process quit.
I am wondering if lsisas1078 is still not stable or I did not config it right.

--
Focus on: Server Vitualization, Network security,Scanner,NodeJS,JAVA,WWW
Blog: http://www.nohouse.net