[libvirt-users] virsh "cpu-stats" not working !!!

SHREE DUTH AWASTHI shreeduth.awasthi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:22:51 UTC 2013

Hi Again Eric,

Sorry for spamming.

Adding to the below mail. The cgroups are mounted at "/dev" as mentioned
below

# ls /dev/ | grep cgroup
cgroup_cpu
cgroup_cpuacct
cgroup_cpuset
cgroup_mem

On a liter note, " On 08/21/2013 03:55 AM, SHREE DUTH AWASTHI wrote: " is
coming by default while I try to reply. Anyway, I will explicitly modify it
from now.

Thanks and Regards,
Shree Duth Awasthi.