[libvirt-users] Fwd: The error for creating a new vm for kvm

Qian Feng qianfeng04161001 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:59:39 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Qian Feng <qianfeng04161001 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [libvirt-users] The error for creating a new vm for kvm
To: Humble Chirammal <hchiramm at redhat.com>

I use lsmod | grep kvm, it shows kvm and kvm_intel. It shows:
kvm_intel              39608  0
kvm                   247190  1 kvm_intel

BTW, I use virt-manager to create a new virtual machine for qemu/kvm, it
shows no guests are supported for this connection.

I tend to restart the service for libvirtd, service libvirtd restart, it
shows the error:
libvirtd: unrecognized service

libvirtd is in the directory: /usr/sbin/libvirtd

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Humble Chirammal <hchiramm at redhat.com>wrote:

> [...]

Have a nice day!

Qian

--