[libvirt-users] First & long question

Joaquim Barrera jbarrera at ac.upc.edu
Mon Dec 16 15:53:43 UTC 2013

Excuse me for the duplicate anwer but I observed exactly what I was
telling you. I execute "sudo ./run tools/virsh" and then:

'connect qemu+ssh://user@IP_ADDRESS:PORT/system' and it asks me the
password. Everything goes right.

'migrate --verbose --persistent --copy-storage-inc VM1
qemu+ssh://user@IP_ADDRESS:PORT/system' and it asks me the password, but
never gets it right. I allways get to the third attempt and get rejected.

May it be related to something I wrote here before?

Thanks!