[libvirt-users] Live migration: Xen to KVM

Анатолий Степанов drivengroove at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:37:55 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot for answer!
i'll check virt-v2v for offline migration.

Besides you don't give a chance to Live Migr, i have some thoughts on it.

(May be i got the whole thing wrong,)

As i know, Xen uses QUEMU hw-emulators, KVM uses them too.
It seems HW-emulation is quite the same on both systems.

So, why still we have to convert guest-drivers?